DBA Outside IR35 Contract Role
Goodman Masson is working with a NHS organisation based in London who is looking for a DBA specialist to join their team on a 6 month outside IR35 contract. NHS experience is highly desirable for this role.
You will be responsible for maintaining the availability of IT Databases to support Trust clinical and
non-clinical applications. This includes the management of Database security, development, test and live environments and backup recovery
The DBA contractor will have technical expertise with:
- MS SQL Server versions 2000 to 2016
- High availability Windows Server Clustering
- Non-native SQL Server backup solutions
- SAN and RAID environments
- Thin Client Blade architecture
- Microsoft Access
- Change Control
- MS SQL in a VMWare Server environment
- T-SQL Programming
If you are a contract DBA and interested in understanding more about the role, please email your CV to Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org.