My client, the asset management arm of a leading investment bank, is looking for a Dedicated Alternatives Investment Writer to join the team on a permanent basis. This writer will report directly into the Head of Investor Relations for this newly created role solely dedicated to the alts space.
Dedicated Alternatives Investment Writer
- Responsible for the production of regular and ad hoc investment commentary, articles, white papers, marketing texts, website pages, video scripts and others across the full range of Alternative investment capabilities and targeted audiences – specifically focused on Alts largest clients, Private Bank, Insurance affiliates. Content where applicable to be shared with, Institutional and wholesale marketing teams (targeting pension funds, sovereign investors, insurance companies, consultants and retail clients )
- The successful candidate will have responsibility for maintaining the ongoing quality and consistency of the content produced by the wider team. This involves working closely with multiple stakeholders, including Investment and Business Teams. The individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with his stakeholders in order to facilitate the delivery of high quality content within the relevant time frame.
- The candidate should demonstrate a solid investment knowledge and a deep understanding of financial markets globally, specifically Private Markets and Private Credit. They should have the ability to write new content or edit content produced by others. It requires an open mind set and collaborative skills. All content to be produced in English.
- Support the development and execution of the Content strategy globally, working with stakeholders to prioritise and support key strategic initiatives
- Supporting idea generation for regular publications and articles by keeping up to speed with industry news
- Being proactive in identifying market trends that could form the basis of thought leadership publications
- Maintain strong relationships across the Investment teams to ensure content reflects the strengths of our investment platforms and support my client’s business priorities
- Ensure that all content conform to AM best practice standards and regulatory requirements.
- Understands, follows, and demonstrates compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the creation and use of content.
- 5 to 10 years experience in finance / content-related roles
- Strong writing skills (all documents to be produced in English)
- Deep understanding of the industry and of client needs across regions and segments
- Extensive knowledge of the full scope of asset management products from core through to alternatives
- Working knowledge of communication processes and content production/delivery methodologies
- Excellent ability to interact at senior levels with key stakeholders
- The job requires to be able to edit documents in Word and PowerPoint – following my client’s Brand guidelines
Please get in touch directly at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.