Development Manager - London - Property and Housing
As the Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing a large and varied portfolio of projects from inception to completion.
The company that you will work for is a medium sized Housing Association based in the Greater London area. They are a very progressive organisation with an ambitious development programme, looking to build over 700 new homes over the next year.
The duties of this Development Manager position can be found below:
- Reporting into the Head of Development, you will assist them in delivering their development programme.
- As the Development Manager you will be responsible from full inception to completion so you would be required to identify and appraise new development opportunities. Then you will develop plans with consultants and developers and undertake financial and risk appraisals.
- As part of the delivery of projects, you will manage the project team - including procurement of consultants and recruitment of internal members of the team.
- You will be responsible for managing and controlling project budgets.
As a Development Manager, you must:
- Be currently working or have recently been employed in a similar position.
- Have a degree or professional qualification in a relevant field or have experience to match this.
- Have a good understanding of social housing, preferably with knowledge of HCA standards and procedures.
- Be a good project manager who can manage their time effectively.
- Have good communication and influencing skills.
- Have a full driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle.
What's on offer to you
- Competitive salary - up to 70k.
- There is the option for flexible working, depending on your preferences.
- You will be working for a fantastic organisation, easily commutable within the Greater London area.
- You will be reporting into a highly driven Head of Development who is passionate about upskilling all members of their team.