I am currently working with a Housing Association who are based throughout the Midlands and are looking to bring a Development Manager (Land) into their team to help them achieve their targets of 500 homes per year. You will need to be able to demonstrate where you have you have been able to find new land opportunities as well as securing planning permission. All the Land is going to be used for mixed-use residential developments.
- Track record of purchasing land and securing planning permission
- Being able to manage multiple site acquisitions at once
- Being able to work with private developers
- Track record of working with Local Authorities and Governing Bodies
- Securing land through a number of methods (Land Led, Section 106 etc.)
The salary for the successful land manager is £50-60k.
For more information about this roles please call Henry on 02070198802 or email email@example.com .