Permanent Position Required: Digital Content Editor
We are partnered with a large organisation who are looking for a Digital Content Editor to be responsible for pricing digital editorial expertise and guidance to ensure communications across the organisation are up to date, relevant, accessible, and engaging for our various audiences.
You will be supporting and influencing the design of Digital channels that will include responsive websites, and social media, amongst other existing and new technologies.
Salary: £47,000 + excellent benefits and bonus
Remote/Agile working model – only required on site once a fortnight
As a Digital Content Editor, you will:
- Input the content strategy through digital channels, considering the various other channels such as a phone experience to create a seamless journey
- Act as digital content expert on optimisation and project activities across the digital team, working alongside product owners, Process owners, UX writer design team
- Develop successful working relationships with various teams (such as Marketing and SMEs) to produce the content plan across the organisation’s digital assets, monitoring and improving this throughout
- Assist with the edit and approval of all copy and content changes across the group’s digital channels, ensuring any change fits the external customer and business needs
- Develop fresh content for the digital channels to suit the customer needs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of content through analytics and customer data, frequently optimising communications
- Monitor all the digital channels to ensure messages and communication are coordinated and engaging for customers
- Contribute to testing and training processes on initiatives e.g. for new functionality, new platforms or upgrades to digital platforms
A successful Digital Content Editor will have:
- Experience working on digital projects including responsive website redesigns and new website builds, with good knowledge of UX, wireframes, IA and new content development
- Experience of working with CRMs, preferably Sitecore, to articulate your needs
- Excellent copywriting skills, communicating and presenting complex technical information to stakeholders
- Supported social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter
- Demonstrated up to date knowledge of SEO best practice
- An ability to work successfully across a team under challenging situations
If interested, please get in touch with email@example.com for more information. We offer £300 vouchers for successful referrals.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.