Digital Customer Experience Manager
A leading pensions company is currently looking for a Digital Customer Experience Manager to join their fast-growing team in Central London. This role offers an opportunity to work for this unique organisation at a very exciting time, in a fast-paced and high-profile environment.
Scope & deliverables
- Ensuring that company's digital proposition is evidence-based by commissioning appropriate research, user testing requirements and integrating findings into innovative changes to the product and service
- Building an in-depth understanding of the customers
- Identifying and seizing opportunities to embrace technological innovations in the context of fin-tech developments
- Liaising with internal stakeholders, in-house creative function and external agencies and suppliers
- Evolving the use of behavioural studies and data
- Initiating strategies to communicate to the customer segments using digital channels
- Creating and delivering clear, concise and targeted briefs for internal and external teams and agencies
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting results on all activities
- Managing budgets when required.
Experience and technical skills
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering customer centric solutions to complex problems
- Experience of proposition development across multiple digital platforms, including desktop, mobile web and apps
- Experience of bringing digital products and features to market, including websites and mobile solutions
- Knowledge and experience of improving innovative customer experience through initiatives utilising new technologies and innovations and process improvements
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering customer experience excellence across the entirety of digital a service
- Previous experience in a market leading digital brand, with an informed view of the direction digital is heading.
Personal attributes required
- A customer centric attitude
- An ability to hit the ground running
- An ability to thrive in a demanding environment
- Proactive with an ability to work autonomously or within a team
- Strong communicator who can influence at all levels
- Exceptional analytical skills and logical thinking
- Excellent internal/ external stakeholder management
- Proactively keeping up to date with developments in the digital space.
Education, qualification and professional membership requirements
- The candidate is likely to be degree educated but the right experience and skills are more important than educational achievements
- Qualified digital marketeer.
If it sounds like a good match for you, apply now!