I’m working with a Manchester-based housing association to find a Director of Assets to join them for an interim role. The Director of Assets will be able to enjoy flexible working patterns, such as remote working, as they’ll only have to attend the office on an ad hoc basis.
The Director of Assets will form part of the Senior Management Team and further work will include:
- Developing and monitoring performance management
- Commissioning stock condition surveys
- Managing the property portfolio, including acquisitions and disposals
- Presenting forecasts and budgets
- Organising cyclical and investment works
- Working with colleagues and shareholders
Previous experience in a similar role is essential for this position as this is a senior position and the Director of Assets will need to hit the ground running.
Benefits of the role include:
- Competitive day rate
- Friendly team
- Flexible working patterns
- Opportunity for a long contract
Apply below or get in touch with Mila on 07488887830 or email@example.com to discuss!
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.