You will take full responsibility for business processes and procedures including though not limited to the following:
- Management of outsourced IT & HR providers
- Management of key relationships with grant providers (multiple stakeholders across multiple organisations)
- Provision of insightful business analysis and reports to senior management team members
- Project management of key projects & programmes relating to the organisation's grants funding
- Provide secretariat duties for core committees and quarterly Board meetings
The role will have staff management responsibility for two full-time administrative and operational personnel.
You will have proven business partnering abilities and an ability to build strong and professional working relationships with a variety of stakeholders both internal and external. In return, the organisation can offer an opportunity to be a part of a high-growth start-up, excellent exposure to impressive and senior stakeholders, flexible working options (condensed and / or remote working) and an opportunity to build skills relevant for a step in to Chief Operating Officer role.