A global FinTech, who specialise in online payments, are recruiting for a Director of Product – Alternative Payment Methods to join their growing Banking & Payment Methods division. The division manages the relationships with core bank and non-bank payment providers as well as the delivery of the group’s payment rails. The role will be based in London but will require travel to various sites across the globe (one restrictions lift).
This is a broad role that is likely to encompass:
- Delivery of alternative payment method integrations to the group payment hubs
- Delivery of a new, centralised payments, FX hub and payments orchestration platform
- Assisting with the Group’s Banking and Payments strategic plan
- Managing and coordinating over a dozen tech development teams and engineers across global locations
- Monitoring OPEX and CAPEX spends
- Developing a strategic view of the optimal mix of payment methods needed for success in specific market verticals / geographies
- Manage the full suite of payment methods and respective payment platforms
- Analyse and understand the impact of key changes to payment regulations
The successful candidate will need to have a strong background in Product Management at a FinTech or Bank. You’ll have a detailed knowledge of alternative payment methods, along with associated regulations and, ideally, exposure to card acquiring or payment gateways.