An international biotech based in London is looking to hire a Director of Quality to set the strategy for global audits and lead the QA function across R&D.
This position will support the development of the Quality Management System globally and support the introduction of new products through to commercial launch. The business is developing pioneering novel products, so this offers the opportunity to become a Quality leader at the forefront of the next wave of new medicines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure inspection readiness across GCP, GPV and GLP
- Partner with senior leadership across R&D to drive a proactive quality culture
- Establish overall R&D Quality strategy and audit strategy
- Manage the GCP, GPV and GLP related day to day activities of the Quality Assurance department
- Develop and manage the QMS across your department
- Harmonise company and CRO quality systems
You will have the following experience:
- Extensive pharmaceuticals drug development experience with GCP, GPV, GLP
- Extensive regulatory inspection management experience and managing an audit team
- Inspirational leader and people manager
- Excellent knowledge of GXP regulation
- Degree within Life Sciences
The company are offering an executive level salary and benefits package commensurate with the scope and global remit of the Director of Quality role.
This Director of Quality position is a critical hire to support business growth so interviews will begin within the next couple of weeks. Please apply to this advert or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on 02073 240538 to talk through the role in more detail.