A leading Investment Bank currently requires a Documentation Associate to join their operations department. Aligned to the Documentation Codification and Support stream, you'll be responsible for the static data translation of Master and Collateral Documentation Data into the bank's golden source legal data system.
You will be responsible for;
- Codifying Master and Collateral legal documentation in the golden source system post negotiation
- Maintaining and monitoring golden source controls for stakeholders
- Supporting the Codification and supporting the operating and control model
- Adhering to the Risk and Control Framework
- Providing operational support for collateral agreements negotiations
For your application to be successful you will have the following;
- Thorough knowledge of Master and Collateral Documentation to support Cleared, Non Cleared OTC, Repo, Sec Finance, Special Purpose Vehicles.
- A good understanding of collateral operations processes and requirements
- A good understanding of operational and control considerations in maintaining and attesting to golden source data quality
- A strong approach to risk management and control
- A strong knowledge of OTC products differential and an understanding of documentation life-cycle management
- A good understanding of CASS implications
Please apply now to avoid missing out.