- Dedicated finance project resource to ensure execution of the finance activities within the Dynamics implementation project plan
- Considers the big picture of the project whilst performing detailed analysis throughout the project lifecycle: (Setup, Build, Realisation and Cutover)
- Owns the finance process areas (specifically the general ledger, Chart of Accounts and cost dimensions, and JV Accounting) and provides detailed analysis of the business requirements
- Provides key contributions to analyse and document business processes
- Works with data migration lead to identify key data and cleanse the data
- Works closely with the PMO and Solution Architect to design, develop functional specifications, and requirements for reports and interfaces
- Conducts workshops and presentations to the working group and steering group as required to validate target business processes
- Identifies and documents detailed business requirements for functional testing purposes
- Will become a super user of Dynamics 365 for their process area
- Will participate in train the trainer sessions and draft training material and documentation
- Identify, resolve and escalate issues where necessary to the Project Manager
- Identify best practice and control risks
- Execute assigned tasks and project plan deliverables
- Drafts end to end business processes underpinned by the Dynamics platform
- Executes cut over activities for their process area as delegated by the project manager and included in the cut over plan for go live
- If there is any spare capacity when executing project plan deliverables, the request to assist in BAU year end work may also be included in the role.
Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 3 years hands-on ERP implementation support experience is required.
- Experience of full implementation lifecycle (SAP or other systems)
- Experience of writing TOM business processes and performing gap analysis
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas industry (essential).
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft Navision is desirable (systems are comparable).
- Moderate to frequent travel to Erbil will be required.