About The Company
This company is one of the fastest growing independent Builders Merchants in the UK. With its unique business model which sees Branch Directors part owning their branches, resulting in a highly empowered culture with branches outperforming their competitors by some way. The business is growing rapidly with a minimum of 10 branch openings planned each year from 2021 onwards.
- Work closely with agencies running PPC and Google shopping to drive and optimise new customer acquisition campaigns.
- Work with CRO team to drive the optimisation strategy through continuous A/B and multivariant testing. Use learnings to shape the development roadmap.
- Working with marketing team develop trading & digital marketing strategy, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Developing and manage marketplace channels – launch, listing, optimising, merchandising, logistics and digital assets.
- Reporting and analysing web metrics, customer engagement and site conversion.
- Maximise online sales through conversion, site traffic and ATV.
- Managing budgets
- Working with social media, content and digital marketing teams to drive the eCommerce business.
- Work with the digital team to define roadmap CRO and CX across mkm.com.
- A/B testing and reporting.
- Manage and implement SEO for mkm.com including site optimisation, site Content & merchandising.
- Own the content and merchandising opportunities as well as managing/maintaining the relevant websites.
- Email automation and creation for all categories.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of related experience in an ecommerce company
- Preferable experience with online marketplaces, Dropship and PIM, CMS systems, Google suite.
- Meticulous in your approach with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines.
- A positive attitude, ability to work in a reactive environment and work well under pressure.
- Efficient with spreadsheets, manipulating data, and reviewing results.
- Merchandising experience.
- B2B and B2C eCommerce experience.
- Experience across all channels from performance marketing to CRM and conversion.
- CRO experience, strong grasp of UX and conversion rate optimisation.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.