Goodman Masson are currently working with one of the largest and most successful banks in the world. They are in the process of growing their team and our now looking for an Enterprise focused Security Architect to work on enhance their digital transformation. This is a new and senior position in the team where you will require experience in an enterprise environment with understanding of digital transformations.
The Enterprise Security Architect will report directly into the Chief Architect of Digital Technology and will need experience in designing scalable, secure solutions.
- Deep knowledge of container-based systems such as docker and kubernetes.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines and processes.
- Design secure and resilient solutions utilizing a broad range of cloud technologies.
- Design scalable, secure solutions utilizing standard enterprise-grade infrastructure solutions.
- Knowledge of both noSQL and relational database technologies.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong understanding of modern development and associated tooling, technology, pattern and practices to design, build and continuously improve automated software delivery.
- Experience of CI/CD pipelines, modern deployment and release methodologies.
- Experience in an enterprise environment and how processes may impact a digital transformation.
- At least 8 years of experience working in a large corporate environment.
If you would like some more information on the above role, please contact me on the link