I am currently supporting a global asset management business in their search for a entry-level Revenue Analyst to join their large and diverse, City based finance function. Reporting into the Revenue Supervisor, this position will take responsible for the calculation of management and performance fees and recognition of revenue for one of the business numerous revenue streams.
- Support the Revenue Team in the appropriation of monthly revenues, including accruals and billing
- Assist the wider Finance teams to understand variance to plan/budget/forecast
- Investigate issues relating to complex revenue streams proposing remedial action and escalating as required.
- Co-ordination with our internal clients for purposes of billing and addressing ad-hoc revenue related queries as required
- Co-ordination with client relationship managers on external clients to facilitate accurate revenue recognition and timely fee billing
- Provide assistance for the core Finance teams, including the Business Partnering team, FP&A team, Consolidation & MI team and offshore Client Billing and Revenue team and relevant business area managers to assist in the understanding of the revenue streams. Work closely with these teams to provide input into their cycles (forecasting, planning, desk profitability reviews etc.)
- Co-ordination with international Finance teams to agree intrafee revenue shares across the global business.
- Provide support to international Finance teams on all aspects of Revenue as a global expert.
- Ensure timely, accurate, concise reporting of Revenue
- Prepare billing and revenue management information in order to provide insight to the wider business of core revenue KPIs and KRIs
To be considered for this role, you will ideally be educated to a degree level and must be studying towards a professinoal accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) and have six months to two years experience within an accounting function. It is preferable that you'll have dealt with some form of revenue or billing so you have an understanding of the wider processes however full training will be given so this is not essential.
If you think this could be a good opportunity for you then please apply via this advert or to be fast-tracked please send your CV across to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note of why this is the right role for you.