Our client, a West Midlands based local authority are looking to grow their team significantly over the next few months and part of this expansion brings an opportunity for an experienced Environmental Health Officer to join the team. This role is an initial 6 month interim role with the possibility of a permanent role if successful
This particular role will sit within their growing Covid-19 Compliance Task Force who are looking to recruit Environmental Health Officers on an interim basis. You will work together with EHO’s TSO’s and compliance staff with the overall aim of providing advice to local businesses with regard to COVID-19 compliance.
The overall aim is to:
- Help local business to ensure that they remain Covid-19 compliant
- Prevent Covid-19 related scams
- Ensure that Covid-19 related PPE meet the appropriate standards and are effective.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in undertaking inspections of premises and securing compliance
- Have worked on a similar team within a local authority
- Hold either an environmental qualification or degree
For further information about the role please get in touch with the team by calling 0207 046 7231 or by applying for this role directly