EPR Integration Developer
£475-500 per day outside IR35
Our client is a large NHS Foundation Trust currently amid a large scale EPR System implementation. This will allow the improvement of patient care across various hospitals in the South London area. This role is ideal for any experienced EPR Bridges Developer or Healthcare Integration Developer looking for an opportunity to work as part of a large collaboration to enhance your portfolio. They are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Developer on a 3-6-month contract basis.
The individual will be responsible for the complete end-to-end build, set up and testing of Epic Bridges, Intersystem and 3rd party interfaces. You will be at the centre of designing and developing interfaces that will allow IT systems to talk to each other using modern interoperability standards.
- You will liaise with the workstream configuration and clinical leads to understand the interface and integration requirements.
- You will create and manage interface developments, aligned to the Trusts IT change methodology so that all changes are managed within a system that aligns.
- You will use your analytical knowledge and planning and scheduling skills as well as knowledge of NHS and healthcare systems integration to meet clinical and operational requirements.
- Must have experience developing HL7, IHE, FHIR or .NET.
- Must have experience of other technical interfaces such as Epic or Intersystems or similar EPR platforms.
- Must have experience of software and application configuration and management and resolution of defects.
- Must have experience of DevOps processes.
If you are a Bridges Developer or Integration Developer looking for the opportunity to work on a large-scale project then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Once you have ensured you meet the above requirements then please ensure you apply as soon as possible as this process will be moving quickly.
EPR Bridges Developer