Are you technically minded, driven and looking for a fast paced, dynamic work environment that breaks the mould of the stereotypical big investment bank? Goodman Masson are on the lookout for a Product Controller with experience in Equities, to join a leading investment management firm based in London.
This role has a strong focus not only on PC, but Valuations, and the successful candidate will be responsible for offering expert advice to the asset manager. Fast progression and development is highly achievable within this organisation, with only the top 1-2% of candidates being selected for this company. Your work will have a noticeable impact and the role really is as good as you want to make it.
The bonuses at this client are some of the best around, often ranging from 20-40%.
Please message me for more details.
Key Skills: -
- Impeccable communication skills as you will be liaising with many different departments
- Previous exposure to equities within Product Control
- Degree level education with relevant degree
- CIMA/CFA (or equivalent) would be an advantage
- Product Control experience is strongly recommended