Equity Analyst wanted at highly reputable Wealth Manager, office in Central London, up to £80,000 plus bonus.
My client is a highly reputable Wealth Manager, based in Central London. They have a collegiate atmosphere, a flat structure and keen to give their analysts autonomy.
They are looking for an individual that is a talented stick picker, a good communicator and is keen to succeed. You will have experience across European equities, ideally with specialisation in UK equities.
What you will be doing as an Equity Analyst:
- Assist with the equity selection process
- Investment idea generation and make recommendations to the Stock Selection Committee
- Maintain research on Covered and Recommended stocks
- Provide investment managers with guidance
- Present meetings with company management and then write up
- Carry out sector and thematic equity research
- Focus on equities across several sectors, with overseas equities experience an advantage
Experience/Skills you need for this role as an Equity Analyst:
- 5+ years equity research experience
- Working in an analytical role at a wealth management, buy-side or sell-side firm
- CFA level 3 qualified
- Passionate about investment and articulating ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of company analysis and reports and accounts
- Understanding of portfolio construction, risk and suitability, as context for stock ideas
- Financial modelling experience would be useful
- Experience with FactSet/Bloomberg
Your Next Steps
If you are interested in this Equity Analyst role and your experience matches the requirements, please submit your CV. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call on 0207 019 8870.