Are you experienced in large scale/international systems implementations? Would you like to travel to America and Europe? If yes, then please continue reading.
I am exclusively working with a fantastic international development charity who are going live with a new ERP system this year, rolling out to America, London and Europe.
- Assist the Deployment Team with the initial coordination and implementation of ERP pre-deployment activities
- Oversee the customization and implementation of individual office deployment guidebooks based on office assessments
- Accountable for coordination of deployment activates with regional functional teams
- Lead onsite deployment kick-off and pre-deployment training
- Lead reoccurring communication with offices to track pre-deployment activities
- Communicate overall status to Deployment Team including regularly structured updates
- Early risk identification and escalation to Deployment Leads
- Lead and coordinate on-site go-live activities
- Monitor regional post go-live issues