A global renewable energy business is looking to recruit a VAT Manager to join their London office. The role will be a mix of Indirect Tax compliance, reporting, advisory and planning for the group.
This role reports directly to the head of tax and plays a critical role in minimising tax liabilities and preventing penalties related to VAT.
VAT Compliance & Reporting:
- Keep updated on VAT law changes.
- Offer advice to teams and stakeholders on VAT issues.
- Manage records of VAT compliance procedures, filing status, policies, and documents.
- Manage reconciliation of VAT accounts to identify and rectify discrepancies or errors.
- Provide input and advice on VAT planning and optimization strategies
- Collaborate with tax authorities during VAT audits.
- Find solutions that align with tax regulations in order to resolve tax disputes.
- CTA / ACA / ACCA qualification
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.