Our client, a large blue-chip construction company, are looking for a Finance Analyst to work closely with the wider construction business to create a partnership between the BU's projects and finance. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA), ideally from a Big 4 background and with property experience.
Day to day duties include:
- Managing BU overhead expenditure - review incurred costs, track overhead against agreed budget & forecast spend
- Manage BU bid expenditure - review incurred costs, track bid spend against agreed budget & forecast spend
- Identify and understand financial and non-financial risk and opportunity across the BU's projects
- 5-year forecast of financial data, overheads, bids, competitor analysis
- Supply chain analysis - detailed analysis of supply chain to understand the risk of entering into contract with specific supplier
- Support the Finance Manager to provide insightful financial analysis for management information
Please only apply if you hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA etc) and are able to start immediately/one week's notice.