A FTSE 100 leisure and travel business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function. The purpose of the role is to oversee the Group's consolidated management accounts, plans and forecasts (P&L Cash flow and balance sheet) and well as support the preparation of reports and presentations for the Management Committee and the board to enable sound business planning and decision making.
The role will be responsible for the analysis and review of performance and have a key role in providing robust financial planning and organisational support to the finance managers for the preparation of the quarterly financial results, financial plan and 5-year business plan. You will also support the preparation of reports and presentations for the Management Committee and the board to enable sound business planning and decision making, it will also involve ad-hoc analysis and research.
Main duties include:
* Oversee the Group consolidation and prepare elimination entries as required.
* Responsible for preparing and communicating Group reporting timetables, deadlines and issuing assumptions where required.
* Providing support in the organization of the 5 year Business plan and delivery of actions. This will involve ad-hoc analysis.
* Produce PowerPoint presentations on Group performance for the Management Committee and Board.
* Develop a broad understanding of financial aspects of the business.
It is an end to end role so it incorporates analysis, reporting, monthly Management accounting, 5 years business plan and ad hoc projects, with exposure to the CFO.