A FTSE 100 leading travel and leisure business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified to join its finance function.
You will take full accountability for the technical management accounting for one of the legal entities including production of the statutory management accounts, submission to Group, & compliance with all IFRS & UK GAAP requirements.
Main duties include:
- Maintain the finance system (SAP) and chart of accounts for the legal entity.
- Ensure appropriate financial controls are in place in the ledger
- Manage and own the worldwide end to end processes for recording transactions
- Ensure all appropriate financial accounting is carried out on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Maintain the mechanism for the recharging of the costs to the operating companies
- Segment the annual profit and loss balance into the countries
- Manage the intercompany transactions with Group
- Manage the annual external audit
- Assist wider reporting team in the consolidation of the overall management accounts, including support for budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Proactively identify and articulate opportunities to add value
- Continuous improvement of service levels and business processes, proactively identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
You wll be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified looking for your first move from practice. You will get the opportunity in a largely autonomous role to gain exposure to the CFO. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in its industry.