A world leading publishing company requires a financial accountant for 3-6 month contract. The successful candidate will need to be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) from a strong financial background. You will have strong Oracle skills with proven experience in a similar role.
- Active involvement in the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Supporting finance planning across 3 year and quarterly forecasts
- Financial modeling - preparation of monthly/ad-hoc reports and analyse the data to provide a commentary against variances
- Business partnering with the project managers to identify and resolve issues before they become critical
- Accountable for ensuring all internal processes are adhered to and make recommendations on how to improve
- Includes managing the internal tracker that records PO requests. Change requests. Goods receipting & accruals
- Also dealing with late invoice payment issues, interface issues and any other ad-hoc requests
- Preparation of journals where applicable
- Ensure that all PO's that are being requested are approved as per the process and also aligned to with the project or budget
- Management of the team inbox
- Accountable for responding to all email enquiries in a timely manner whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
The successful candidate will need to be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) from a strong financial background. You will have strong Oracle skills with proven experience in a similar role.