A brand leading global restaurant business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant to join its team.
In a wide ranging role you will report into the Group Supply Chain and Procurement Director to support the Supply chain team with P&L management, sales forecasting and Data insights. The Supply Chain team have a wide remit including governance, oversight on procurement strategies. They work on cost reduction strategies whilst maintaining/improving quality and ensure availability is not compromised. This role will support the team to articulate and define the future strategy and scrutinize the data for well informed decisions to achieve maximum global connectivity.
Main duties include:
- Develop and maintain strong project management relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide oversight and financial governance of the vertically integrated supply chain. Create and track budgets, forecasting and manufacturing plans. Regularly review performance, Investigate methods of supply, the capacity of the current supply chain.
- Track and report on commodity pricing, cost reduction exercises and manage global contracts database.
- Working closely with legal and finance teams.
- Support the category management with reporting, analysis feedback against pre-determined KPIs/SLAs.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with P&L experience as well as being analytical strong. This business is one of the most popular restaurant businesses there is and offers good progression opportunities.