A fast growing multi-site business in the food-to-go sector is looking to recruit an ACA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
Main duties include:
- Product analysis including price, range, sales mix and profitability
- Competitor analysis (e.g. pricing, product range)
- Customer analysis such as demographics, visit frequency, average spends etc.
- Supporting and analysing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Property analysis including new site selection
- Support budgeting and financial planning activities
- Analysing financial results vs expectation
- Presenting financial results to shop and head office team
- Preparing and sending sales reports to shop manager
- Planning food production for central and shop kitchens
- Analysing shop labour costs and identifying opportunities for efficiencies
- Supporting operations managers to grow sales and improve the profitability of their areas
- Presenting analytical insights to shop and head office teams
- Using BI and financial software to prepare reports and analysis
- Owning data management systems and processes
You will be ACCA/CIMA qualified with multi-site experience and some analytical experience. This is a great opportunity to lead the analysis function. This is a broad role that involves working with multiple stakeholders including shop operators, Head Office departments and Company Directors.