Goodman Masson are looking for a Finance Analyst to join the world's leading investment firms based in the West-End. The Firm is looking to recruit an analyst to work as part of the finance team with a primary responsibility of managing the information and deliverables focusing on Real Estate. The successful candidate will have complete autonomy at an exciting institution which experiences high level trading and the opportunity to see whole picture.
- Taking an active part in the weekly interactions with investors;
- Partnering closely with the European) team to ensure the appropriate data and reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner;
- Preparation of investor specific reporting including quarterly and annual IFRS financials, NAV, AM fees, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of the company accounts, periodic STAT reports and regulatory reports for the holding entities.
- Assist with the coordination and management of the quarterly investor distribution and forecasting processes;
- Liaise with Asset Management and the company to determine distributable cash amounts and obtain commercial understanding of any material hold-backs;
- Prepare the distribution summary; liaise with senior management for review.
- Review the quarterly NAV models, ensure all supporting documentation is received and agreed deadlines are met;
- Provide any required auditor support related to the valuations / NAV process.
- Support Asset Management team with ad hoc financial information / analysis as required;
- Preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports to New York senior management; including the
- Preparation of reports / data for the quarterly shareholder board meetings.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A highly analytical finance professional motivated by a dynamic, high-standards environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- 3-4 years of relevant financial services industry experience is a significant advantage (Open-End Funds, Real Estate, Private Equity and/or Public Accounting experience)
- Degree qualified, Chartered Accountant (ACA) or ACCA / CIMA with equivalent experience gained in industry
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word). VBA coding not required but advantageous