I'm currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a retailer in London.
The Finance Analyst key responsibilities:
- Own robust business cases for all store estate planning including options to close, extend or downsize stores for sign off by the Property Board
- Support the location planning team with modelling appraisals for new stores or relocation's
- Own the Capital Evaluation Models used for new store, downsize and closure evaluations ensuring there are adequate controls in place
- Annually undertake a Post Investment Review of store estate actions and use learnings to update the assumptions in the Capital Evaluation Model
- Provide ad-hoc modelling, including financial support for Property transactions/acquisitions e.g. reviewing sale and lease back opportunities, lease surrender deals or other capital investments
- Responsible for collating the Monthly Property Board pack including all evaluation models and investment tracker schedules