I'm currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a luxury retailer on a 10-12 month contract. £65-70k.
Key Responibilities of the Finance Analyst
- To take full ownership of the budgeting process
- Develop and prepare annual budgets and monthly forecasts , working closely with the relevant Director and senior management to ensure that these are prepared in line with the strategic and operational goals of the Business, whilst still remaining challenging yet realistic.
- Ensure accuracy of the budgeting process within tight deadlines
- Review and challenge budget assumptions, including sales targets, margin, payroll and expenses
- Ensure accuracy of monthly forecasts
- Obtain a commercial and financial understanding of areas of the business and ensure any known overspends or underspends are communicated
- Business cases
- Preparation of business cases to support decision making for key stakeholders
- Assessment of new business opportunities and initiatives
- Develop reporting to meet the requirements of the business
- Capital Investment appraisal
- Preparation of financial analysis to support long and short term investment decisions
- Evaluating capital expenditure proposals to ensure that optimal use is made of investment
- Post Investment Appraisals
- Working alongside the Planning team to determine the capital spend for the financial year
They are looking for candidates 3 years PQE+ who have experience of working in a commercial role in retail. You must be able to start by early September.