A leading media investment management company are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their EMEA Finance team.
You will be supporting the regional Financial Controller and Finance Director to ensure accurate reporting from the EMEA region. You will be responsible for partnering with a number of EMEA markets to assist with the completion and review for monthly forecast and budget reporting cycles.
Your duties will include:
- Partnering with the local country finance function, gaining in-depth knowledge of country issues and developing strong relationships;
- Analyse monthly/budget/forecast results, preparing commentary for senior global and regional stakeholders.
- Ensure integrity of the monthly/forecast/budget figures.
- Ensure integrity of the balance sheet.
- Experience in Trial balance analysis.
- Detailed review of trading revenue results, and provide commentary on variances to budget/forecast/prior year.
- Provide training in consolidation software and accounting advice to local finance teams.
- Provide support to the Senior Regional Personnel.
- Keep the Senior Regional Personnel updated on all matters of significance - key aspect no surprises.
You will need to be part-qualified (ACCA/CIMA) with strong analytical and communication skills. You will have intermediate to advanced Excel skills, and experience with consolidation software e.g. SAP BFC or Hyperion HFM is advantageous. You will need to be able to identify and solve accounting issues, and have a hands on, proactive approach.
There is plenty of opportunity for development for the right person. So if you are proactive and hardworking and looking for a challenge in the next step of your career, then apply today.