The role of the Finance Analyst will be a key member of the Finance team supporting the Financial Controller and Financial Director to ensure accurate reporting.
- Delivery of accurate & high quality regular financial reporting, with commentary that communicates the trends and challenges facing the business
- Contribute to the annual budget and re-forecast process
- Ensure integrity of the monthly/forecast/budget figures
- Ensure integrity of the balance sheet
- Experience in Trial balance analysis
- Business partnering and support to company leadership teams through commercial analysis and business decision making
- Detailed review of trading revenue results, and provide commentary on variances to budget/forecast/prior year
Experience and Qualifications:
- Part Qualified accountant - ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Strong analytic and communication skills
- Ability to identify and solve accounting issues
- Advanced excel skills
- You should be highly motivated, positive, resilient and enjoy fast-paced environments
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note.