This well established Asset Management company is looking for a part qualified Finance Analyst to join their London Finance team. This role is built around teamwork, working in a collaborative environment to meet various stakeholder requirements. The role is critical in providing support on all aspects of project management.
- Production of financial reporting with commentary that communicates the trends, variances and challenges facing the business
- Contribute to the budget and re-forecast process
- Ensure integrity of the balance sheet
- Ensure integrity of the monthly, forecast and budget figures
- Trial balance analysis
- Liaising with a number of internal departments, supporting leadership teams with commercial analysis and business decision making
- Supporting regular reporting and ad hoc requests, as required
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant degree
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Strong finance analysis, business planning and accounting knowledge
- Excellent Microft Excel skills
You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relationships with stakeholders. You will be able to apply problem solving skills with out of the box thinking. You will be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision and be able to prioritise in a fast paced and demanding environment.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note.