We are currently recruiting for a temporary Finance Analyst position based in London.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the accounting team and ensure operational activities (regarding sales and expenses) are in line with the Budget.
- Checking that financial data are correctly allocated to the right P&L accounts/cost centres.
- Detailed monthly review on sales, expenses & profitability by business units (by store, by channel, by type of customers, by product).
- Produce reports and analysis on Retail & Web discounts, including staff discounts.
- Organization and facilitation of physical stock counts with aid in preparation and post stock take analysis.
- Produce reports and analyse staff Productivity in store, reporting to the Retail business partners on performance.
- Involvement in specific project activities, that aim to improve day-to-day business processes.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Commercial Finance team and the Business.
Candidates are required to be immediately available and have experience of the system TM1.