A well known Commercial Property Developer is looking to hire an experienced Finance Analyst on a Temp to Perm basis.
Successful candidate MUST be immediately available.
If you have the relevant experience and wish to fast track your application, please forward your CV to Aki.Yiasoumi@Goodmanmasson.com
The primary purpose of this role is to work with key stakeholders & the Commercial Reporting and Planning Manager to aid delivery of timely, accurate reporting and analysis to the Board and its sub-committees in order to guide value-adding strategic decision making.
You will work collaboratively with the Directors, heads of departments and other primary budget holders to develop their budgets and manage their performance throughout the year.
You will work within the Central Finance team, assisting in the production of insightful management accounts
- Responsible for preparing Finance reports and analysis for Board & its sub-committees.
- Assist in management of annual Budget Cycle, supporting and challenging budget holders and other key stakeholders in corporate teams.
- Responsible for providing financial advice, guidance, effective monitoring tools , reports and ad-hoc analysis throughout the financial year.
- Complete month-end processes and dashboards.
- Ensure monthly pay reconciliations and journals are processed, working with payroll provider and maintenance of capitalised pay in-line with company policy.
- Perform monthly aged debt analysis, identifying risk and net exposure, working closely with Portfolio Finance teams.
- Assist in maintaining and delivering robust and effective internal controls.
- Ability to partner with key stakeholders and produce reports written to a high-standard, amending style to suit the audience and aid in Management decision making.
- Track record of engaging effectively and collaboratively with other teams/customers, adding value as a trusted Business Partner.
- Demonstrable experience of applying technical knowledge and skills.
- Significant experience of financial management, systems and financial processing.
- Evidence of implementing efficient processes and procedures to maintain a robust & proportionate control framework.
- Part Qualified accountant. ACCA / CIMA
- Calm presence with an ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Tenacious, outgoing & highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships and work flexibly with strong collaboration and team-working skills.
- Highly effective communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to exhibit presence, confidence and self-awareness.
- Strong IT skills with excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge (Pivots, Lookups, graphs & charts).