A well-known, international, market-leading retail brand are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their wider finance team in their London office.
- Assisting the Head Office Accountant with UK head office, wholesale and other revenues encompassing all budgeting, forecasting and month end reporting
- Assisting UBB accountant with monthly business partnering with senior heads of the business to deliver Head Office spend
- Assisting in the preparation of the budget for central costs and challenging the assumptions made
- Quarterly reforecasting and 5 year plan assistance for HO, wholesale and licence income
- Delivery of weekly estimates, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Ownership of calculating and invoicing monthly/quarterly royalties due from licensees
- Month end postings for HO, wholesale and licence income, ensuring timely delivery of results and explaining any material variances
- Assisting with Board pack commentary for HO, wholesale and licence income, explaining all variances against budget
- Completion of all balance sheet recs on a timely basis
- Assisting with audit queries and liaising with auditors to ensure complete compliance
- Compiling and analysing data as required to support business decision making and assisting the UK managers with adhoc analysis
Skills and Experience
You will be part-qualified (ACCA/CIMA) and have strong accounting and IT skills. You will have the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure; as well as drive, enthusiasm and a proactive nature. You will have strong organisational skills and a high attention to detail. You will be able to provide accurate analysis for senior stakeholders in a timely manner and you will be confident in liaising with senior management.
If this sounds like it could be your next opportunity, then apply today.