I am currently partnering with an industry leading organisation who are looking to on-board an experienced analyst to join their London commercial fiance team. Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, this role will be supporting the wider business through various reporting and analysis, month end requirements and various finance duties.
- Responsible for day-to-day Billings & Revenue activities; including daily and weekly sales reporting, weekly forecasting and month end duties
- Prepare and review P&L variance analysis at month end and forecast cycles as well as board pack preparation
- Building relationships with the business Stakeholders as well as the wider finance functions
- Own and manage data quality, ensuring consistency and completeness of customer data
- Work closely with project teams to build functionality that improves data quality at point of entry
- Reviewing process and identifying opportunities to deliver efficiency and understanding through enhanced analysis/reporting
- Ad-hoc project work required to support objectives of Commercial finance team
Experience / Skills:
- Bachelors degree - Accounting/Finance preferable
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role
- Studying towards CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The successful candidate need to be comfortable working with large data sets and able to distil complex issues down to key messages. You will have strong organisation skills and capable of juggling multiple competing priorities. You will be confident in your ability to handle data within a business and tangibly demonstrate this via reporting.
Having a fiance background in technology will be hugely beneficial to your application. If you think this job would be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or send your CV to me directly at email@example.com.