This leading global company are looking for an experienced Finance Analyst to join their Finance team, supporting the Financial Controller and Finance Director to ensure accurate reporting. This role will be focused on supplying accurate, consistent and relevant date, reports and dashboards.
- Production of financial reporting with commentary that communicates the trends, variances and challenges facing the business
- Contribute to the budget and re-forecast process
- Ensure integrity of the balance sheet
- Ensure integrity of the monthly, forecast and budget figures
- Experience in Trial balance analysis
- Liaising with a number of internal departments, supporting leadership teams with commercial analysis and business decision making
- Supporting regular reporting and ad hoc requests, as required
- Currently studying towards ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualifications (or equivalent)
- Strong analytic and communication skills
- Excellent excel skills
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note.