A Well-known British Fashion Brand is looking to hire a Finance Analyst to join their Finance department in London on a Permanent basis. The post holder will be responsible for providing detailed analysis and key management information to all areas of the business.
- Produce weekly trading summaries providing management with clear and detail analysis on performance
- Production and analysis of weekly stock. Identify key risks and opportunities associated with historical and future intake. Provide a summary of all stock movements and their associated impact of terminal stock
- Support with the production of annual budgets and reforecasts. Provide detailed analysis and review key lines including sales, distribution, marketing, and head office
- Production of monthly analysis including, but not limited to, the company’s online store trading performance, marketing cost analysis and distribution. Highlight financial performance and report any key KPI’s to senior management
- Support with the cashflow forecast. Actualize prior weeks and provide detail on movements
- Be the key contact for Merchandising and Retail Operations. Provide financial support on ad hoc tasks and deliver key financial management information to support business process
- Identify opportunities and take ownership to improve processes in relevant areas
- Produce ad hoc analysis to support decision making
- Support with administrative tasks such as systems requirements and model actualization
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience working in a similar finance role
- In the process of working towards their CIMA qualification.
- Have strong personable skills and an effective communicator. Have the ability to explain financial and non-financial items to a wide range of people within the business across all levels
- Be methodical and analytical in their approach with a strong attention to detail
- Have some working knowledge of Excel
- Experience in a fashion industry or retail would be beneficial
- Able to work under pressure and be able to manage a number of tasks and deadlines ensuring all are met to a high standard
- Competitive salary between £38K-£45K p.a. (depending on experience)
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.