Goodman Masson are currently working with a large market research business based in West London on a role as a finance analyst supporting the analysis of project based work. The role is paying up to £38k with study support.
- Having the ability to build an understanding and execute the running and delivering of routine and ad hoc analysis and reports, highlighting significant variances and areas for further attention and analysis for example revenue, net sales, order-book, pipeline and utilisation, as asked for by the Decision Support Manager or Business Partner
- Support the Decision Support Manager with routine and ad-hoc reporting over the month-end results e.g. net working capital and aged debtors analysis
- Analysis that supports the account planning process
- Assist with trend and variance analysis and gathering preliminary explanations
- Experience in an analyst role
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Degree educated
- Strong commmunication skills
If this role is of interest please click apply!