A global Media company is looking for a part qualified Finance Analyst to join their London Finance team. This role is built around teamwork, working in a collaborative environment to meet various stakeholder requirements. You will be working closely with the finance team to help support decision-making around Venture reporting, Vendor management, WIP/AR Management and general finance support to the London office. The role is critical in providing support on all aspects of project management.
- Updating weekly venture reporting ensuring all actuals and staffing projections are captured for all assigned ventures
- Support Venture GM's interpreting venture performance, analysing fees/volume variances and communicating this to leadership group
- Update consolidated venture tracking reports to support leadership visibility of venture performance
- Update and provide commentary on weekly AR/WIP reporting to ensure all stakeholders are kept abreast of risk exposure
- Generate client invoices in Time & Billing system on a timely and accurate basis
- Capturing time sheet billings and costs for individual vendors and posting corrections where necessary
- Analysing vendor markups, costs, volumes etc. and communicate to broader finance team
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant degree
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Strong finance analysis, business planning and accounting knowledge
You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relationships with stakeholders. You will be able to apply problem solving skills with out of the box thinking. You will be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision and be able to prioritise in a fast paced and demanding environment.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note.