A world renowned London University are looking to recruit a dynamic and engaging Finance Analyst for a 12 month maternity cover contract. You must be a graduate and part-qualified accountant, have experience of working in a business facing role, have the ability to produce effective financial and non-financial management reports, analyses and recommendations, have Strong Excel skills, Good communication skills and knowledge of budgeting and forecasting.
- Support the annual budget and quarterly forecast processes
- Act as assistant business partner for the assigned apartments, providing high quality advice and guidance on all aspects of finance
- Manage accurate headcount reporting, tracking of student numbers, the completion and loading of cost templates, and other support
- Support the delivery of regular management reporting for assigned areas and assist these teams
- Assist in the maintenance of the cost centre hierarchy, and set up new cost centres when required
You must be available at short notice in order to be included.