FMCG | London | £40-50k + Benefits, Bonus, Study Support| Flexible Working | Part Qualified
We are working with a leading FMCG brand who are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team!
This is a great opportunity for a part qualified candidate who is looking for a new challenge. The role offers a breath of exposure: reporting, commercial and controls work – all important aspect for an individual in the early years of their finance career.
A background in the FMCG/Retail/Procurement space would be beneficial but, is not needed!
Planning & Reporting
* Support the period end close process
* Production of periodic results and Quarterly forecast pack for Indirects for use by Senior leadership team and Exec
* Support Performance Forecasting through Quarterly updates, periodic forecast and Opportunities & Risks processes
* Support Finance Manager with completion of Short-Term forecasting process
* Support Performance Management through period reporting, analysis and communication
* Budget setting incl Investment, Cost saving targets & spend for Indirects area
* Manage / review cost savings projects and data integrity on tracker sheets
* Support the standard setting process for Budget and alignment with commercial business divisions Control
* Application of financial controls, policies & procedures across Buyers
* Validation of cost savings projects
* Internal & External Audit – support with reviewing requirements & follow-up actions
* Support Periodic Control Review & Reporting
* Support Risk management framework compliance including Hedging & foreign exchange
* Be a proactive and supporting member of a highly flexible result driven team
* Support the relationship with the offshore team to ensure “right first-time results” Development
* Develop, share and implement finance standard methodology and incorporate any external findings
* Ownership of Personal Development plan and appetite for self-development
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.