Goodman Masson are currently working on behalf of a large Telecoms business based in central London for a finance analyst. This role is ideal for someone with 2-3 years finance experience and ideally experienced in full p&L analysis.
- Month end reporting - Responsible for the production of the month end contract accounts, variance analysis and commentary
- Financial Planning - Works with the contract managers to update the contract P&L and Balance Sheet forecasts, reviewing growth projections and challenging assumptions.
- Audit & Governance - Ensuring contract accounts are accurate, complete and are aligned to the company accounting policies.
- Customer Billing - Responsible for calculating customer invoice amounts and supporting documentation for use by the billing team to raise invoices and resolve customer queries.
- Continuous Improvement - Identifying and leading improvements to financial processes, reports and management information through standardisation, automation and big data techniques
- Commercial Pricing - Supports the pricing of new business opportunities and contract changes controls, working with key decision makers to shape the commercial and financial strategy.
- Experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Experience Implementing change
- Experience of month end reporting
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
If this role sounds like you please click apply!