Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a finance analyst for a leading retailer based in Old Street, Central London. The role is looking for someone with at least 12 months finance experience, ideally from a role which has aspects of analysis.
* Responsible for producing accurate and timely routine reporting and analysis for the brand
* Responsible for producing weekly trading reporting and analysis in a timely manner
* Responsible for producing the brand's management accounts pack and supplementary schedules providing commercial commentary and analysis of monthly accounts.
* Responsible for The brand Head Office planning and reporting, analysing variances to plan and understanding any potential risks and opportunities.
* Maintenance of Warehouse capital spend log, ensuring the brands capital budget is controlled.
* Support the Finance Manager in producing capital expenditure appraisals, working with the relevant department heads
* Assist with the annual budget and quarterly re-forecast for the entire P&L, working with the retail teams and head office cost centre managers
* Support the Finance Manager in ad-hoc analysis and projects at the requirements of the brand, working with the various heads across the business
* Competent with Microsoft Office especially Excel
* Works well as part of a team
* Is committed to their role and the business and demonstrates commercial awareness
* Is organised and can prioritise own work activities in a fast paced environment
* Takes time to check and review work
* Demonstrates a 'can do' attitude
* Confident when communicating with stakeholder across the business.
If this role sounds of interest please click apply!