A Global Food and Beverage brand are looking to hire a Financial Analayst with experience of both sides of the ledger.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Month End Closing:
- Bank accounts and other general ledger reconciliations in several currencies and follow up on queries with AP/AR/Payroll regarding open items
- Bookkeeping and maintaining general ledger accounts - monthly adjustments including prepayments, accruals, depreciation, cross-charges, FX revaluations etc.
- Month-end close processing (journals, balance sheet and P&L reconciliations)
- Review GRNI account, run GRNI Clearing and process PO drops
- Preparation of intercompany and bank reconciliation statements
- Update Cash Analytics (Cash flow reporting tool) with actuals
- Preparation & Submission of monthly VAT/VIES/Intrastat returns
- Monthly reconciliations of intercompany accounts with other group companies
- Support Internal and Externals audits
- Deal with internal queries from other departments with regards to accounts, budgets, forecasts and KPIs
The Successful Applicant
- Currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA with at least 1 year of relevant experience
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work at a detailed level and see the bigger picture
- A highly committed team player
- Ability to effectively communicate financial information with non-financial individuals
- Highly motivated with the ability to use own initiative
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements of the role
This role is based in Hayes and is paying between £25 and £30k DOE.