A member of the G15 with a proud history of supporting its communities across London is looking for a new addition to its finance team.
As a charitable organisation, they place the community at the heart of their business and are excited to welcome a finance analyst with experience of working with utilities suppliers on board.
- Working with the wider finance team to ensure all utility accounts are settled swiftly and accurately.
- To build on and nurture relationships with our energy broker and utility suppliers.
- Be the key contact at MTVH for utility suppliers, energy broker and MTVH colleagues for utility matters
- Ensure that the costs incurred are representative of actual consumption and behaviours by establishing fit-for-purpose meter reading procedures and processes. Leading and managing a company wide roll-out of smart meters.
- Management of MTVHs portfolio of electricity, gas and water meters. Working with the wider business and our energy brokers to add and remove meters from the portfolio, ensuring the portfolio accurately reflects the meters MTVH are responsible for.
- Working with the Procurement and Corporate Finance teams to put in place new contracts for the utility portfolio that are compliant with procurement regulations, internal MTVH regulations and Section 20 regulations.
- Ensuring the correct and appropriate processes and procedures relating to utilities are up-to-date and communicated to the business.
- Working with the wider business to improve utilities management and service delivery.
- Working with our energy broker to create accurate budgets, quarterly re-forecasts and monthly accruals for utility related expenditure.
- Ensuring MTVHs portfolio of utility meters contains the correct budget codes to ensure costs are allocated and recovered effectively by working with the Business Partnering team and our energy broker to ensure this is reviewed regularly.
- Experience of working with utility suppliers and/or energy brokers
- Reasonable knowledge of the energy/utilities sector
- Ability to understand and interpret basic energy arithmetic
- Advanced IT literacy
- Membership of associated professional body such as Energy Managers Association, Energy Institute or IEMA is desirable but not essential
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.