You will be responsible for:
- Support the FP&A manager with forecasting throughout annual and quarterly planning cycles.
- Assisting with management reporting
- Use detailed excel models to support key planning, reporting and data modelling exercises.
- Weekly reporting to the UK&I business and Group.
- Maintain complex Excel and PowerPoint reporting templates
- Source and prepare the monthly Group board pack supporting information and analysis.
- Support detailed analyses like operational data, external data sources etc
- Provide support to the wider Finance team.
Successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrable experience of complex problem solving in an analytical role
- Ability to understand commercial requirements and respond with a clear structured delivery
- Experience with COGNOS/TM1 desirable