Looking for a newly qualified accountant to join a leading international entertainment provider for a 12month FTC as a Finance Analyst. This role has the opportunity to become permanent employment at the end of the contract.
– Hybrid remote working
– Start by January or earlier
– Offering £60K annual salary
This role will be responsible for the biggest cost line in the business. This will include doing month end and management accounting but also business partnering the content acquisitions team and have elements of commercial finance.
– Oversee the strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting. Manage the significant cost lines in the P&L with precision.
– Perform month-end process, including journal postings, and variance analysis
– Monthly reporting and accounting processes for programming rights and licence discrepancies
– Authorise purchase orders, prepare and posting of journals and produce various reports
– Business partner with various teams in the business, regularly reviewing their budgets
– Quarterly preparation of P&Ls
– Quarterly reporting
– Supporting Commercial Finance Director with new projects
This role requires ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualification or equivalent. This role would suit someone trained in industry or newly qualified from practice.
Apply directly to find out more!
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.