Job Title: Finance Assistant (3 month FTC)
Offering £33K – £35K
Join one of the leading sports, entertainment, marketing and management company with expertise in media rights, marketing consulting and experiential marketing, athlete management and commercial partnerships.
They are looking for a skilled and ambitious Finance Assistant to join their team for a 3 month FTC.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Maintain, prepare and post customer invoices and credit/debit memos ensuring careful accuracy and precision.
- Reconcile payments received with issued invoices, bank and general ledger. Prepare client statements as required.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities and ensure the business units kept informed and appropriate action taken.
- Ensure all account balances are paid and debts are resolved in a timely manner by contacting delinquent customers via phone and email to secure payment.
- Manage monthly Accounts Payable and Receivable period closing processes along with the accurate posting of month end information.
- Reconcile accounts ledgers to ensure all payments received and, issued accounted for and posted properly.
- Maintain strong financial controls and escalates issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Provide analytical, administrative and project support to accounting department and management.
- Active management of the centralized Finance Inbox.
Qualifications and knowledge
- Minimum of 12 months accounts receivable/accounts payable/general finance experience.
- Good understanding of accounting procedures and financial controls.
Skills and experience
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications specifically with Excel.
* Well-developed communication and written skills and ability to interact with all levels of management.
* Proficient in data entry and management with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.